- Visit our website at www,mspbuilder.com
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- "Website" - we are referring to any website or ours that references or links to this policy
- "Services" - we are referring to our Website and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal information provided by you. We collect names and email addresses; plus billing addresses and other similar information from customers if you are the responsible party for purchasing.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In short: Some information - such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect with you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, browser type and settings, and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time related to your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), error reports, and hardware settings.)
2. How Do We Use Your Information
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your information for these purposes in reliance in our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. All accounts are specific to MSP Builder and used to access resources that we offer to the public, to customers only, or to provide customer-specific information.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial URL, and your contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information in order to send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the date we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, or returns made through the Website.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested services.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We ma use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our designated third-party marketing partners may use the personal information your send us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- Delivering targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third-parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
3. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you , we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of the contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business needs to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
7. Do We Collect Information From Minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information; (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You may modify or remove your personal information associated with our Website at any time by using the Administration menu, accessed by clicking the Gear Icon.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most web browsers accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can typically choose to set your browser to remove cookies and reject cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, the operation of certain features or services of our Website could be affected. We do not utilize any external advertising on our website.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe lin in the emails that we send or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your name and email address and request "remove from email marketing". We will remove you from the marketing email list - however, we may still communicate with you, for example, to send you service related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or of other non-marketing purposes.