The RMM Suite
Powerful Platform And Endpoint Automation For Virtually Any RMM And PSA Combination!
Do any of these concerns keep you up at night?
- Are all of your managed endpoints being properly patched and updated regularly?
Most workstations, and especially laptops, present an operational challenge to most MSPs and IT teams.
- Is your team wasting time with useless alerts?
Unnecessary alert tickets take time away from productive work, even if it's just 90-seconds to close as "NTF".
- If your RMM admin quit today, could someone fill their shoes tomorrow?
Few RMM systems follow operational standards and have documentation that defines the required tasks.
- Are you leveraging the full potential of the RMM platform you're paying for?
Most companies barely scratch the surface of their RMM's capabilities, often using less than 15% of what is possible.
- Is your RMM admin spending too much time managing your management platform? Are the results accurate and predictable?
Most RMMs either use templates that assign a "one time" configuration for monitoring and maintenance. These don't change with environmental updates unless an admin manually reviews and updates these settings. There is rarely time for this, and manual tasks to review the configuration and update the settings are subject to human error.
The issues and concerns listed above translate directly into tangible costs. Paying for a system that isn't fully used; time spent assigning and closing useless or "NTF" tickets; developing one-off solutions that never get documented; and impact to customer satisfaction due to interruptions and missed alerts create a cumulative and often unseen cost.
The RMM Suite addresses each of these challenges through a combination of operational standards and automation. We consistently reduce time waste in your staff by at least 12%, and many clients see time savings approaching 48%. This has earned us a reputation of having a rapid ROI - often paying for itself in just a few days each month.
See just how quickly the RMM Suite can pay for itself with our ROI Calculator!
Here's just a few ways that the RMM Suite can positively affect your bottom line:
- Fully documented, standards based operation of your RMM, allows rapid enablement of new RMM Admins.
- Effective workstation patching - including laptops - ensures client security.
- Extensive platform automation, including self-updating and self-remediation, reduces the time needed to manage your RMM. Allows your team to focus on more profitable customer-facing tasks.
- Automation for endpoint deployment, monitoring, patching, and other time-consuming tasks.
- A virtual elimination of unnecessary alarm tickets reduces team load while preventing critical alarms from getting lost in the chaos. Optimized monitoring, Smart Monitoring, and Self/Auto-remediation further reduces tickets requiring manual attention.